Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home now available in Commonwealth Park. Built in 1941 on a one-third acre lot, the home has all the modern conveniences, as well as historic charm. Close proximity to Plaza Midwood, Central Avenue and only 3 miles to Uptown. 2020 updates include exterior (brick) painting, interior painting, original hardwood floors refinished, new appliances and plumbing upgrades to include new water (copper) and waste lines. The home has a 2nd story master suite, large backyard, shed, and a full basement.
- Sold Date2021-05-04
- SubdivisionCommonwealth Park
- Year Built1941
- RoofingAsbestos Shingle
- HeatingCentral, Gas Hot Air Furnace
- WaterPublic, County Water
- InteriorCable Available, Pantry
- Floor CoveringsWood
- Full Baths2
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.
- The Giddy Goat Coffee Roasters (1.46 mi)28 reviews
- Undercurrent Coffee (1.48 mi)162 reviews
- EastSide Local (0.36 mi)57 reviews